To obtain an entry-level position in the field of visual arts, where
my skills in Illustration, and customer service can help contribute
to customer satisfaction.
Columbia College Chicago - Chicago, IL
BFA in Illustration
321FastDraw - Chicago, IL
- Illustrator and Inker for weekly webseries "Word of the Week" on 321learning.com
- Collaborate with a team to develop a narrative/story from client's script.
- Illustrate ideas into storyboards.
- Ink completed drawings on camera to create "Whiteboard" animations for promo videos.
p3 mediaworks - Chicago, IL
Freelance Storyboard Artist
YMCA of Metro Chicago - Chicago, IL
Best Buy - Chicago, IL
- Consulting with clients, providing a high quality experience.
- Effectively handling financial transactions.
- Being up-to-date on a vast majority of current and future tech.
- Seeing through that orders are acquired and carried off accurately.
- Proficient with technology such as: computers and touchscreens.
Effectively interacting and communicating with customers, problem
solving, planning, and working with a team to properly complete and
expertly accomplish goals.
Proficient in both Windows and Mac Platforms
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects.
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Video Editing: Final Cut Pro
email@example.com • lsillustration.virb.com